Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blog #5 West, Candace, and Don H. Zimmerman. “Women’s Place in Ever€yday Talk: Reflections on Parent-Child Interaction."

The article was very interesting. I connected with it a lot because of how much it had to do with parent and child relationships. I have always been and as a younger person been very accepted in adult conversations. My parents did not leave me out of many of their conversations like the article had mentioned and so I was open to many adult type conversations when I became older. I actually think it would be better for parents take their children out of adult conversations because kids take serious conversions very differently. I think they have to the tendency to take things worse than are and blame things on themselves and that is not ok.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see more connection with the author's points.

    ReplyDelete